I'm gonna be part of the flock!
我将成为鸟类的一员
I'm going to fly, baby! - Oh, yes! What a triumph!
我要飞了 -是啊 多么辉煌的胜利啊
Hand over that circus, Freddie!
交出马戏团来 弗莱迪
I'll have your guts for garters!
我要扯下你的鸡鸡做皮带
Hey, hey, put your weapons down.
放下你们的武器
Guys, chill out. Cute and cuddly's obviously not your thing.
冷静一下 卖萌明显不是你们的风格
He's got us pegged.
他看穿我们了
I got a better idea. Show 'em, Rico.
我有个更好的主意 让他们看看 里科
Oh, that was great!
太棒了
Flippin' 'eck! - Rocket shoes!
太赞了 -火箭鞋
I want to try that! Jonesy! Jonesy!
我想试一下 乔尼斯 乔尼斯
I admire how you have inspired these animals.
我很欣赏你激励那些动物的做法
Oh, thanks.
谢谢
And what you said about passion, it was like poetry.
你谈激情的时候 就像是在念诗
I love passion and poetry. They go together, really.
我爱激情和诗歌 它们就像一对孪生子
I know they don't rhyme.
虽然彼此不押韵
Trapeze is my passion!
空中飞人就是我的激情
Terrific. I look forward to seeing you up there.
太好了 我很期待你的表演
You can teach me!
你可以教我
What? Teach me.
什么 教我
Well, I've always been kind of a solo act.
我一直都是单独表演的
So that kind of rules that out.
规定就是这样的
I wonder if you actually do trapeze.
我开始怀疑你会不会表演空中飞人了
Oh, I actually do do trapeze. - Show me!
我当然会 -证明给我看
"Show me"? What are we, five?
证明给你看 我们是5岁小孩吗
I am five, yes.
我是