What? What you just said.
什么 你刚刚说的
What? The idea you said. Two seconds ago.
说的什么 你刚刚提的主意 两秒之前
What? Your stupido idea!
什么 你的蠢主意
It could? Stefano, you're a genius!
可以吗 斯特凡诺 你真是个天才
No, no, no, no. I am only average intelligence.
不不 我的智商只是中人水平
Some say I'm even slightly below.
有些人说甚至还要稍低一点
We are gonna rethink everything anybody's ever known about circus!
我们要颠覆人们以前对马戏团的看法
I call it Phase 4-7B, wherein,
我把它归为原计划第四部分的7B阶段
in order to get home, we will come up with something fresh,
为了回家 我们得想出些新点子
something amazing, something brand-new!
一些新奇的 全新的节目
Fresh, never before seen! Off the chain!
全新的 前所未有的 不同凡响的
Something that'll blow that circus promoter away!
能震撼马戏团赞助商的节目
I missed.
打偏了
Off with your head! I'm gonna chew his leg off!
砍掉你的脑袋 我要啃掉他的腿
Circus has been same for generations!
马戏团世世代代都是这样的
We make good, classic family entertainment.
我们创作好看的经典家庭娱乐表演
Aha! But last few generations,
但是过去的几代
families... not so entertained.
"家庭"并没有得到快乐
That's right. Families not so entertained
这就对了 家庭没有得到快乐
because you're just going through the motions out there.
是因为你们的表演只是在走过场
It's missing passion.
你们缺乏激情
How one to have passion for stool poked in face?
为了生活 凳子都上脸了 怎会还有激情
Exactly! And by stool you mean chair, right?
确实 你说的凳子 是指椅子吧