Ladies and gentlemen,
先生们女士们
presenting Gia,
有请娇娇
the trapeze-flying jaguar!
空中飞虎
And there she go. The triple-flip roll with a double leap, and...
她过来了 向前三周翻腾跳跃 然后
What are you doing?!
你在做什么
That's just paper.
想不到是纸糊的
Were you spying on me?
你在监视我吗
No! I just came by to say that I don't want you to think...
没 我过来只是想向你澄清...
I don't want you to think of me as some sort of authority figure.
我并不是什么马戏界的明星 请别误会
Don't worry. I don't.
别担心 不会的
You don't? Oh. Not at all.
真的吗 一点也不
Well, the other circus animals might find me a bit intimidating.
马戏团其他动物可能会觉得我有点严谨
No. Nobody is intimidated at all by you.
不 谁都没有这样觉得
Oh, good stuff. Good. Good news.
那我就放心了 真是好消息
In fact, I do not think they
实际上 我觉得他们
have given you a second thought since you showed up.
从来都没注意过你
That's good to hear.
那还真不错
If anything, they're starting to feel sorry for you.
如果有的话 他们也是为你觉得可怜
OK, I get it. OK?
我懂了 别说了
Is there more?
还有事吗
I just wanted to thank you
我刚想谢谢你
for letting us get on the train back there.
让我们搭火车来到这里
I know the big cat with the accent
我知道那只有俄国口音的大猫
wasn't so excited about us getting on.
不想让我们上车
Look, lion guy.
听着 狮仔
This circus means everything to us.
这个马戏团是我们的一切
And if you do anything that threatens this circus,
你要是胆敢有半点损害马戏团的念头
you will have to answer to me. Capisce?
我会给你好看 懂了吗
I capisce, cool. Trust me, we're cool.
我懂我懂 相信我 我们都是乖孩子