What? There it is. The casino! What?
你说什么 就是那个赌场 啥
I said, "Perfect. That's where we'll find the penguins."
我说 "太好了 咱们能在那里找到企鹅"
What? Shh! Come on, guys.
什么 嘘 大伙儿小点声
Operation Penguin Extraction does not include levity.
企鹅搜查行动切忌冒然
We can't draw attention to ourselves.
不能让别人发现我们
We're invisible!
我们要潜伏
I'm talking really, really quiet.
意思是 莫声张 要低调
Everybody dance now
让我们跳起舞来
Everybody dance now
让我们跳起舞来
OK. Phase One, we break into the casino, grab the penguins,
好 第一步 我们闯入赌场 抓住企鹅
and get them to take us back
让他们开着猴力飞机
to New York in the Monkey-Powered Super Plane!
带我们回纽约
Check.
明白
Phase Two, we chew out the penguins
第二步 好好训斥企鹅一顿
for abandoning us in Africa.
不该把我们丢在非洲
Check.
明白
Phase Three, we apologize to the penguins
第三步 向企鹅道歉
for overly harsh chewing outing,
不该这么严厉训斥他们
but we've gotten our point across.
不过我们的立场也表达清楚了
Phase Four, back to New York City.
第四步 回到纽约
Yes! I like it!
很好 我喜欢
All right, we take these ventilation ducts
好 我们顺着这些通风管道进入
to the crawlspace above the casino where we find the penguins.
企鹅所在赌场位置上方的隔空层
I just need to figure out which duct each of us should take.
先让我想想咱们各自钻哪个管道
Pause back with the bass
贝斯低音回响
The jam is live in effect and I don't waste time
即兴表演上场 抓住美好时光
On the mic with a dope rhyme
麦克风在手 演绎淋漓酣畅
Jump to the rhythm
跟着节奏跳吧
Jump, jump to the rhythm, jump...
跳吧 跟着节奏跳吧 跳吧
新的一年Finn祝大家新年快乐,事事顺意