Joey: You know, I think I was sixteen.
我想我是十六岁。
Monica: Please, just a little bit off the back.
求求你,只要剪后面一点点。
Phoebe: I'm still on "no".
我还是坚持不要。
Rachel: Uh, morning. Do you guys think you could close your eyes for just a sec?
早安!你们能不能闭上眼睛一秒钟?
Joey: No no no no no, I'm not fallin' for that again.
不,不,不,我可不要再上当。
Phoebe: What's going' on?
怎么回事?
Rachel: Well, I sort of did a stupid thing last night.
昨晚我做了一件蠢事。
Chandler: What stupid thing did you do?
你做了什么蠢事?
Paulo: Bon giorno tutti!
意大利语。
Phoebe: Ewe!
恶!
Rachel: Ok, Paulo, why don't you just go get dressed, and then you be on your way, ok, byebye.
好的,Paulo,你为什么不穿上衣服,然后就可以走了,再见。
Monica: Rachel how did this happen?
Rachel,怎么发生的?
Rachel: I don't know, I just kinda ran into him last night.
我不知道,我昨晚凑巧碰到他。
Phoebe: Where?
在哪里?
Rachel: At his apartment. Is this juice?
在他的公寓。这是果汁吗?
Joey: Whoa, whoa. And the fact that you dumped him because he hit on Phoebe?
你忘了他勾引Phoebe所以你才甩了他。
Rachel: Oh God, I know I'm a pathetic loser.
天啊,我知道我是个可悲的失败者。
Monica: Honey, you're not pathetic, you're sad.
甜心,你不可悲,你只是伤心。
Chandler: People do stupid things when they're upset.
大家伤心时都会干蠢事。
Monica: My god, if I had a nickel for every guy I wish I hadn't but this is about your horrible mistake.
天啊,如果每个我不该上床的人都给我五毛——但这是关于你的大错误。
Ross: Hi. Sorry we're late but we werewell, there was touching.
嗨。对不起,我们迟到了——我们在那里有过接触。
Paulo: Hey, hey Ross.
嘿,嘿,Ross。
Ross: Hey, Paulo. What are you doing here?
嘿,Paulo,你在这里干什么呢?
Paulo: I do Raquel.
和Rachel做爱。
Ross: So, uh, he's back.
对,他回来了。
Rachel: Yeah, he's back. Is that a problem?
对,他回来了。有什么问题吗?
Ross: No, not a problem.
没,没问题。
Rachel: Good! I'm glad it's not a problem.
很好!很高兴没有问题。
Phoebe: Ok, you're gonna have to not touch my ass.
你不能再碰我的屁股。
Chandler: Well, in spite of the yummy bagels and palpable tension, I've got pants that need to be altered.
尽管有美味的面包与浓厚的紧张气氛,我要去改裤子了。
Joey: Hey, Chandler, when you see Frankie, tell him Joey Tribbiani says hello. He'll know what it means.
嘿,Chandler,你见到Frankie时替我问个好。他会明白我的意思。
Chandler: Are you sure he's gonna be able to crack that code?
你确定他能解得开密码吗?
Monica: You know it's funny, the last time Paulo was here, my hair was so much shorter and cuter.
上次Paulo来这里时我的短发要可爱多了。
Phoebe: All right.
好吧。