You built all this? This is incredible.
这些都是你建的?太震撼了。
We built for years.
我们花了几十年建的。
Then we started in on the memories.
我们凭记忆建造出来的。
This way.
这边走。
This was our neighborhood.
这是我们小区。
Places from our past.
我们过去生活过的地方。
That was our first apartment.
那是我们第一所公寓。
Then we moved to that building right there.
后来我们搬到了那边那座房子。
After Mal became pregnant, that became our home.
玛尔怀孕后我们住那儿。
You reconstructed all of this from memory?
你们根据记忆重建了这一切?
Like I told you, we had lots of time.
我说过的,我们有的是时间。
What is that?
那是什么?
That's the house Mal grew up in.
玛尔长大的地方。
Well, will she be in there? No.
她会在那儿吗?不会。
Come on.
来吧。
We both wanted to live in a house,
我们都想住独栋别墅。
but we loved this type of building.
但又都喜欢这种风格的建筑。
In the real world, we'd have to choose, but not here.
在现实里 我们只能二选一,但在这就不用了。