Did everything go okay at work today?
今天工作顺利吗
Yeah. No.
顺利 不顺利
Not at all, actually.
其实一点都不顺利
I dropped two light meters, I switched out a wrong lens
我摔了两个测光器 换错了一个镜头
and I punctured her mounts.
还弄坏了她的镜头转接环
Really? Yeah.
真的吗 真的
What happened?
怎么搞的
Well, I was a little distracted...
我有点心不在焉
by what I found in your sock drawer.
因为我发现了你放袜子的抽屉里的东西
It that why you ran out of here today?
这就是你今天忽然离开的原因吗
Yeah. I didn't know what to say.
是的 我不知道该说什么好
I can see how that might look... pretty bad.
我知道这情形看上去不太好
Ezra, where did that money come from?
以斯拉 那些钱是哪里来的
I sold a car my grandfather left me.
我把我祖父留给我的一辆车给卖了
A sixty-seven jag.
一辆67年的捷豹
I was hoping to restore it one day,
我本来希望有一天能把它赎回来
but now someone else has it
但现在被别人买走了
and I have a sock drawer with no socks.
所以我装袜子的抽屉就用来装别的了
And they paid you in cash?
他们付的现金吗
Yeah, I let the guy pay
是的 我同意这个人付现金的
me in cash so he could have a break on taxes.
这样他可以省去不少税钱
Um, o-okay. Why didn't you just tell me that?
好吧 那你为什么不告诉我呢
Well, I didn't think you'd be going through my sock drawer.
我没想到你会去翻我的抽屉
I wasn't going through your sock drawer--
我没去翻你的抽屉
Because it's embarrassing.
因为太丢人了