Rachel: OK, I'm guessing this is from...
我猜这是……
Rachel: Well, thank you, Melanie.
谢谢,Melanie。
Chandler: OK, this one right here is from me.
这是我送你的。
Rachel: OK... ah, it's light... it rattles... it's... Travel Scrabble! Oooohhh, thank you!
好轻,还有声音,是……旅游拼字,哦,谢谢你!
Rachel: This one's from Joey... feels like a book. Thinks it's a book... feels like a book. And... it's a book!
这是Joey送的,感觉像是一本书,我猜是一本书,感觉像是一本书。就是一本书。
Phoebe: Oh, it's Dr. Seuss!
是《苏博士》。
Joey: That book got me through some tough times.
那本书让我度过许多难关。
Melanie: There is a little child inside this man!
这男人里面有个小孩!
Chandler: Yes, the doctors say if they remove it, he'll die.
医生说把他移走他就会死。
Rachel: Who's this from?
这是谁送的?
Chandler: Oh, that's Ross's.
Ross送的。
Rachel: Oh... Oh my God. He remembered.
天啊,他记得。
Phoebe: Remembered what?
记得什么?
Rachel: It was like months ago. We were walking by this antique store, and I saw this pin in the window, and I told him it was just like one my grandmother had when I was a little girl. Oh! I can't believe he remembered!
几个月前我们经过一家古董店,在橱窗看见这个胸针,我告诉他我小时候我祖母也有一个,没想到他还记得!
Chandler: Well, sure, but can you play it on a plane?
虽然如此,但你能在飞机上玩吗?
Phoebe: Oh, it's so pretty. This must have cost him a fortune.
这一定花他不少钱。
Monica: I can't believe he did this.
没想到他会这么做。
Chandler: Come on, Ross? Remember back in college, when he fell in love with Carol and bought her that ridiculously expensive crystal duck.
拜托,Ross?记得大学的时候他和Carol谈恋爱时,他送给她一只贵死人的水晶鸭。
Rachel: What did you just say?
你刚才说什么?
Chandler: ahem... um... Crystal duck.
水晶鸭。
Rachel: No, no, no.... the, um, the... "love" part?
不,不,不……“恋爱”那一部份。
Chandler: Fhah.... flennin....
Fhah.... flennin....
Rachel: Oh.... my God.
哦,我的天哪。
Chandler: Oh, nonononono....
哦,不不不……
Joey: That's good, just keep rubbing your head. That'll turn back time.
很好,继续挠你的头,时间会倒流的。