Ross: Here's little Ben nodding off.
小本本睡着了。
Monica: Awww, look at Aunt Monica's little boy!
喔,看Monica姑姑的小男孩。
Phoebe: Oh, look, he's got Ross's haircut!
瞧,他有Ross的发型。
Rachel: Oh, let me see! Oh, God, is he just the sweetest thing? You must just want to kiss him all over!
哦,让我看看!天啊,真可爱,你一定想吻遍他。
Ross: That would be nice.
那感觉一定很好。
Rachel: Pardon?
怎么了?
Chandler: Nothing, just a little extra air in my mouth. Pffft. Pffffffft.
没什么,只是嘴里有多余的空气。
Joey: Hey, Chan, can you help me out here? I promise I'll pay you back.
Chan,愿意帮我吗?我保证一定会还的。
Chandler: Oh, yeah, right, OK... inlcuding the waffles last week, you now owe me... 17 jillion dollars.
好,包括上星期的威化饼,现在你欠我17块钱。
Joey: I will, really. I'll pay you back this time.
这一次我真的会还。
Chandler: ... And where's this money coming from?
你哪儿来的钱?
Joey: Well... I'm helping out down at the N.Y.U. Med School with some... research.
我正帮纽约大学医学院做一些研究。
Ross: What kind of research?
什么研究?
Joey: Oh, just, you know.... science.
嗯,只是……科学研究。
Ross: Science. Yeah, I think I've heard of that.
科学。我想我听说过。
Joey: ... It's a fertility study.
生殖研究。
Monica: Oh, Joey, please tell me you're only donating your time.
Joey,请告诉我你只贡献时间。
Joey: Actually, a little more than that.
事实上,比这稍微多一点点。
Chandler: Thank you ,God. This will bring us so much joy.
谢谢,上帝。这会给我们带来这么多笑料。
Joey: Alright, come on you guys, it's not that big a deal. Really... I mean, I just go down there every other day and... make my contribution to the project. Hey, hey, but at the end of two weeks, I get seven hundred dollars.
拜托,这没什么大不了的。真的,我只是两天去一趟,对这计划作些贡献。但两周后我就有七百元。
Ross: Hey.
嗨。
Phoebe: Wow, ooh, you're gonna be making money hand over fist!
哇,你很快就可以轻松地赚到钱了!
Joey: Funny, that is funny.
有趣,真的很有趣。
Rachel: That is great ,I actually know somebody who loves what they do.
太好了,我真的知道有人非常喜欢他们做的。
Ross: But what do you do to unwind after a tough day at work?
但是,一天的辛苦工作后,你怎么放松自己呢?
Monica: OK, we got the cole slaw, we got the buns.
我们有酸卷心菜丝,小面包。
Phoebe: We've got the groundup flesh of formerly cute cows and turkeys, ew...
还有曾经可爱的母牛和火鸡的绞牛肉及火鸡肉。
Monica: I just love barbecuing with you.
我喜欢和你一起烤肉。
Chandler: Men are here.
男人回来了。