Mr. Charles.
查尔斯先生。
Do you know what that is, Mr. Fischer? Yeah, I think so.
你知道这是什么吗?费舍尔先生,我知道。
They were trying to put you under.
他们想让你到下一层梦境去。
I'm already under. Under again.
我已经在梦里了,再下一层。
What do you mean, a dream within a dream?
什么意思 梦中梦吗?
Hey. I see you've changed.
我看见你变样了。
I'm sorry?
什么?
Oh, I'm sorry. I mistook you for a friend.
对不起,我把你认成一个朋友了。
Oh.
哦。
Good-looking fellow, I'm sure.
他肯定是个大帅哥。
No, no, no. That's Fischer's projection of Browning.
不不不,那是费舍尔对布朗宁的投射。
Let's follow him and see how he behaves.
我们跟着他 观察他的行为
Why? Because how he acts will tell us...
为什么? 因为他的行为能告诉我们
...if Fischer is starting to suspect his motives the way we want him to.
费舍尔是不是像我们想的那样怀疑他的动机
Shh.
嘘
Uncle Peter. You said you were kidnapped together?
彼得叔叔,说你们是一起被绑架的吗?
Well, not exactly. They already had him. They were torturing him.
不全是,他先被抓住的,他们在折磨他。
And you saw them torture him?
你看见他们折磨他了?