What is it, Mr. Fischer? Think!
是什么,费舍尔先生?快想。
A combination. They demanded the first numbers to pop into my head.
一串密码吗,他们要我说出凭直觉想到的数字。
They're trying to extract a number from your subconscious.
他们想从你的潜意识里拿走一串数字。
It can represent anything. We're in a hotel right now.
它可以代表任何事,我们现在在宾馆里。
We should try hotel rooms. What was the number, Mr. Fischer?
可以试试房间号,那串数字是什么?
Try and remember for me. This is very important.
努力回忆 这非常重要
Five, two It was something, it was a long number. 5 2
什么来着,太长了。
That's good. We can start there. Fifth floor.
好 就从这开始吧,第5层。
Yep.
好。
So do you use a timer? No, l have to judge it for myself.
那你要用计时器吗? 不,我靠自己的判断。
While you're all asleep in 528, I wait for Yusuf's kick.
当你们在528睡过去时 ,我等尤瑟夫的穿越。
Well, how will you know? His music warns me.
你怎么知道要穿越了呢?他会放音乐。
And then when the van hits the barrier of the bridge,
当车撞到桥的栏杆。
that should be unmistakable.
就不会出现差错。
So we get a nice synchronized kick.
我们就可以同时穿越。
If it's too soon, we won't get pulled out.
如果时间过早 我们就回不了上级梦境。
But if it's too late, I won't be able to drop us.
如果太晚 我们就来不及下坠。
Well, why not? Because the van will be in free fall.
为什么不能?因为车会做自由落体运动。
Can't drop you without gravity. Right.
失重状态下是没法让你下坠的, 懂了。