They're still looking at us.
他们还是在看我们啊。
Yeah, it was worth a shot.
是的 不过值得一试嘛。
We should probably get out of here.
我们该走了。
You feel that? You've actually been trained for this, Mr. Fischer.
你感觉到了吗?费舍尔先生,你是受过这种训练的。
Pay attention to the strangeness of the weather, the shift in gravity.
注意这种奇怪的天气和重力的变化。
None of this is real. You're in a dream.
这些都是假的,你在做梦。
Now, the easiest way for you to test yourself...
测试你是否在做梦最简单的方法是。
...is to try and remember how you arrived at this hotel. Can you do that?
尝试回忆你是如何来到这家宾馆的,还记得吗?
Yeah, I....
嗯 我...
No, breathe, breathe. Remember your training.
别紧张,深呼吸,你受过训练的。
Accept the fact that you're in a dream,
接受你在做梦的事实吧。
and I'm here to protect you. Go on.
我是来保护你的,走吧。
You're not real? No.
你也不是真实的?不是。
No. I'm a projection of your subconscious.
我是你潜意识的防御投射之一。
I was sent here to protect you in the event...
我到这是要保护你。
...that extractors tried to pull you into a dream.
防止盗梦者把你陷入梦境。
And I believe that's what's going on right now, Mr. Fischer.
但我相信你已经陷进去了,费舍尔先生。
Yeah.
是啊。
Okay.
好吧。