Mr. Fischer, right?
费舍尔先生,是你吗?
Pleasure to see you again. Rod Green from marketing.
很高兴再见到你,我是市场部的罗德·格林。
Hmm.
呵呵。
And you must be? Leaving.
您是,路人甲。
In case you get bored.
要是你无聊了。
Must've blown you off.
你肯定找不到她了。
That is, unless her phone number really is only six digits.
除非她的电话号码真的只有6位数。
Funny way to make friends, someone stealing your wallet like that.
通过偷钱包跟你交朋友 真有趣。
Goddamn it. The wallet alone is worth at least 500
我勒个去,光那钱包至少就值500。
About $500, right?
500美元,是吧?
Don't worry about it. My people are already on it as we speak.
别担心,我们谈话时,我的人已经在注意它了。
Who or what is Mr. Charles?
查尔斯先生到底是神马东东。
It's a gambit designed to turn Fischer against his own subconscious.
就是一开始就挑拨费舍尔和他的防御者的关系。
And why don't you approve?
那你为什么不赞成这招。
It involves telling the mark that he's dreaming...
因为这会告诉目标人物他在做梦。
...which involves attracting a lot of attention to us.
我们就容易引起注意。
Didn't Cobb say never to do that? Hmm.
柯布不是说不会那样做吗,哼。
So now you've noticed how much time...
你注意到他多少次。
...Cobb spends doing things he says never to do.
在做自称绝对不会做的事。
Mr. Saito, can l have a moment?
齐藤先生,有时间吗?
I'm sorry, but.... Hold on! Wait!
不好意思,等等。
You look a bit perkier.
你精力不错嘛。
Very amusing, Mr. Eames.
有意思,埃姆斯。