What'd you get?
有什么进展了。
Relationship with his father is worse than we imagined.
他和他父亲的关系比我们想象的糟糕。
This helps us how?
那又怎样?
The stronger the issues, the more powerful the catharsis.
他俩关系越紧张,就越利于他情感宣泄。
How are we gonna reconcile them?
我们怎么去协调他父子俩的关系呢?
They're so stressed. I'm working on that.
他们关系太差了,我正在琢磨。
Work faster. The projections are closing in quick.
快点,防御者包围得越来越近了。
We gotta break out of here before we're totally boxed in.
我们必须在被围堵之前冲出去。
Damn it.
我靠。
You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling.
做梦就做大点嘛,亲爱的。
We need to shift his animosity from his father to his godfather.
我们要把他对父亲的敌意转移到他教父身上。
Destroy his one positive relationship?
要毁掉他和教父的良好关系吗?
No, we repair his relationship with his father...
不,是要修补他和他父亲的关系。
...whilst exposing his godfather's true nature.
让他看清他教父的真面目。
We should charge Fischer a lot more than Saito for this job.
我们应该向费舍尔收费,高过齐藤出的价。
More about the security, he is gonna get worse as we go deeper.
保安越来越多,我们越深入梦境,他就越没安全感。
I think we run with Mr. Charles. No.
我们该上演查尔斯先生的把戏,不行。
Who's Mr. Charles? Bad idea.
查尔斯先生是谁?这主意真糟糕。