That our world wasn't real.
她觉得我们生活的世界不是真实的。
That she needed to wake up to come back to reality...
她要被唤醒,回到现实中去。
...that in order to get back home...
想回到现实。
...we had to kill ourselves.
我们就必须自杀。
What about your children?
她没想过你们的孩子吗。
She thought they were projections...
她觉得他们都是投射。
..that our real children were waiting for us up there somewhere.
她认为真正的孩子在现实里等我们。
I'm their mother! Calm down.
我是他们的妈妈,冷静点。
I can tell the difference.
我知道现实跟梦境的差别。
If this is my dream, why can't I control this?
如果这是我的梦境,为什么我不能控制它。
You don't know you're dreaming!
因为你不知道你在做梦。
She was certain. There was nothing I could do...
她的态度很强硬,我无力劝说。
...no matter how much I begged, no matter how much I pleaded.
不管我怎么求她,怎么劝她。
She wanted to do it, but she could not do it alone.
她就是想自杀,但她又不愿意一个人去死。
She loved me too much, so...
她太爱我了,于是。
she came up with a plan on our anniversary.
她在我们的结婚纪念日想出了一个计划。