Paige? Hey, Emily. What's up?
佩奇 好啊 艾米丽 怎么了
I've been meaning to call you.
我一直想打电话给你的
You have? Why?
你打了吗 为什么
I was wondering if you were free tomorrow night.
不知道你明晚是否有空
For? I got tickets to see the Katy Perry movie.
干什么 我有凯蒂·佩里的电影票
Hanna's a big fan, but turns out she has other stuff going on.
汉娜可迷她了 但她有别的事要处理
Boy stuff.
男友的事
Come on, a behind-the-scenes look at miss "firework".
别犹豫了 还有《烟火》的幕后花絮呢
Don't you want to know what makes her sizzle?
你不想看看她炸毛的样子吗
It'll be fun. You in? I guess.
肯定很有趣 来吗 好吧
I haven't heard from you since--
你很久没和我联系了 自从
I know. I've had a ton of makeup tests to do,
我知道 当时在准备一些科目的补考
and senior year's been kicking my butt.
高三生活让我焦头烂额
If you don't want to go-- No, I do.
如果你不想去的话 我想去
That's not it.
不是因为这个
I just thought you were avoiding me.
我以为你是有意躲着我
I wasn't avoiding you.
我没有躲着你
M-maybe I was, but not intentionally.
是没和你联系 但真不是有意为之
I've just been going through a lot
最近经历的事情太多
and needed to figure some stuff out.
我需要时间理清思绪
Okay. Let's do it.
好 我们一起去吧
Fresh start, right? Yeah.
重新开始 对吗 -错
You said tomorrow night?
那就明晚吧