特别声明:
改节目由可可原创。
视频来源:
本期影视片花选在第四季第四集。
影视片花:
台词欣赏:
While you were on your personal call, I finished the trends column.
在你打私人电话的时候 我把时尚专栏改好了
You cut the whole intro? You know what? I don't miss it.
你把整段导语都删了 知道吗 我也这么想
Good idea.
好主意
Great idea.
是绝妙的主意
What?
怎么了
Nothing.
没什么
It's just... it's bad enough I have to watch you get promoted above me
只是觉得郁闷 眼睁睁地看着你踩着我往上爬
without having any knowledge of fashion,
可你对时尚一窍不通
but now I have to have your ineptitude rubbed in my face.
可是我必须忍受笨戳戳的你还在我眼前晃来晃去
You know what, Marc?
你知道吗 Marc
I'm not gonna keep having this argument with you.
我不想和你再这么吵下去
I know I'm not perfect
我知道我不是最好的
but Daniel and Wilhelmina picked me for a reason.
但是 Daniel和Wilhelmina挑选我是有理由的
Yeah, Daniel's name is on the building
是啊 这栋楼都是Daniel的
and you two are lovahs.
你们俩又是死党
You know, I have half a mind to march into Daniel's office right now
你要知道我恨不得现在就冲进丹尼尔的办公室
and put this issue to rest once and for all.
把这件事一次性说明白了
I would love to see the look on your face
我想看看你脸上的表情
when Daniel says they gave me the job because they thought I would be a better editor than you.
当Daniel说他们给我这份工作是因为我比你更适合于做一个编辑
Okay. I would love to hear him say those words.
行啊 我也想听他亲口说
Fine.
好啊
Fine. Fine.
走啊 走
No, you're both so qualified.
你们两个都能胜任
It was just give us the truth.
说实话就行
Your vote trumped Wilhelmina's, right?
你投票比Wilhelmina更有分量 对吧
Because you're a Meade.
因为你是米德家的
Or was it simply that I had more potential as an editor?
还是因为我更有当编辑的潜力
It was a very, uh, hard decision for us to make.
这对我们是个很难做的决定
Why are you sparing their feelings, Daniel?
你干吗这么在意他们的感受
We tossed a coin.
我们抛了个硬币是投币决定的
And you got your job, Betty, because you were tails.
Betty你得到这个工作 因为你是背面