After my mother died, you know what he told me?
我妈死后,知道他跟我说什么吗?
"Robert, there's really nothing to be said. "
"罗伯特 真的没啥好说的"。
Oh, well, he was bad with emotion.
他不会表达情感。
I was 11, Uncle Peter.
我那时才11岁,彼得叔叔。
How's he doing? He's in a lot of pain.
他怎么样?他很受罪。
When we get down to the lower levels, the pain will be less intense.
等我们进入下一层梦,痛苦就会减轻些了。
And if he dies?
如果他死了呢?
Worst-case scenario?
最坏的情况是。
When he wakes up, his mind is completely gone.
等他醒来,他会丧失理智。
Cobb, I'll still honor the arrangement.
柯布,我仍然会信守承诺的。
I appreciate that, Saito.
我很荣幸,齐藤。
But when you wake up, you won't even remember that we had an arrangement.
但等你醒了,你压根不会记得有过承诺这回事。
Limbo is gonna become your reality.
意识边缘会变成你的现实。
You're gonna be lost down there
你会迷失在那里。
so long that you're gonna become an old man.
直到变成个老头。
Filled with regret?
满心悔恨?
Waiting to die alone.
孤独地等死。
No.
不。
I'll come back.
我会回来的。
And we'll be young men together again.
我们再一起当年轻人。