I know that you were dressed as the black swan
我知道在假面舞会上
at the masquerade ball.
你扮演的是黑天鹅
And I know that you didn't lose the baby in June.
我还知道你并非在六月份流产
Oh, god. Please say something.
我的天 求求你说点什么
Melissa.
梅丽莎
When did you lose the baby?
你到底是什么时候流产的
The day after I found Ian's body.
我发现伊恩尸体后第二天
What? How could you not tell me?
什么 你怎么没告诉过我
I tried to!
我试过的
When? When did you try?
什么时候 你什么时候试过的
The night of Ian's funeral.
伊恩葬礼那晚
But then I saw his phone in your bag
可后来我发现他的手机在你包里
and I thought you were the one sending me those texts.
我以为你就是给我发那些短信的人
Why would you fake being pregnant?
你为什么要假装怀孕呢
I lost Ian! I lost the baby.
我失去了伊恩 还有我的孩子
It was too much.
我受不了了
So you pretended?
所以你就假装吗
My whole life was in the papers.
我整个人都被媒体关注着
I couldn't deal with this getting out there too.
如果这事也泄露了 我就没法活了
At least that's how it started.
至少开始是那样
You had to know that this couldn't last, right?
你知道这事是瞒不住的 对吧