No. It won't wake him up.
不行,这样弄不醒他。
What do you mean,
你什么意思。
it won't wake him up? He won't wake up.
这样弄不醒他?他醒不过来的。
When we die in a dream, we wake up.
我们在梦里死去,就会醒来。
Not from this.
这次不行。
We're too heavily sedated to wake up that way.
我们吃了太多药,那样根本醒不了。
Right. So, what happens when we die?
很好,那我们死了会怎样?
We drop into limbo. Are you serious?
坠入意识边缘,你说真的吗?
Limbo? Unconstructed dream space.
意识边缘?混乱的梦域空间。
Well, what the hell is down there?
那下面到底有什么玩意?
Just raw, infinite subconscious.
原始而无尽的潜意识。
Nothing is down there, except for what might have been left behind...
下面什么都没有,除了以前被困住的。
by anyone sharing the dream who's been trapped there before.
分享梦境的人留下的东西。
Which, in our case, is just you.
也就是说,只有你。
How long could we be stuck? Can't even think about...
我们会被困多久?根本都别指望。
trying to escape until the sedation How long?
在镇静剂的药效过去之前逃走,多久?
Decades. It could be infinite. Ask him, he's the one who's been there.
几十年,可能是永远,问他,只有他到过那儿。
Let's get him upstairs.
把他弄上楼。
Great.
太好了。
Thank you.
谢谢。
So now we're trapped in Fischer's mind,
所以现在我们给困在费舍尔的世界。
battling his own private army.
跟他的私家军队打仗。
And if we get killed...
如果我们被杀。
we'll be lost in limbo till our brains turn to scrambled egg, hmm?
我们会迷失在意识边缘,直到大脑生蛆,是吧?