Ella. Sorry to disturb you. Do you have a minute? Sure.
埃拉 不好意思打扰一下 你有空吗 有
But if this is about Aria--
但是如果是关于艾瑞亚的
It's Emily. What about her?
艾米丽 她怎么了
Well, I saw her after the makeup exam yesterday,
她昨天补考完我见到她了
and she was...distraught.
她看起来心烦意乱的
She thought she did poorly.
她觉得她考砸了
I don't know if Aria's motioned it,
我不知道艾瑞亚给你提过没有
but I've been helping her prepare for these exams, and--
我一直帮艾米丽准备考试
What is your question?
你想问什么
I just wanted to know how she did.
我只是想知道她考得怎么样
She did...fine.
她考得不错
There's a lot riding on this for her.
她受到了很大的影响
Now, maybe if she could take it again--
如果她还能再考一次的话
There's no need for her to take it again, Ezra.
她不需要再考一次 以斯拉
I understand what she's gone through.
我知道她都经历了什么
Emily did very well.
艾米丽做得非常好
We're all rooting for her to succeed.
我们都鼓励她成功
Great.
非常好
That's all she said?
她就说了这些吗
Isn't that enough? - No. That is not enough.
这还不够吗 不 还不够
You have to go back to Radley, Han. Alone.
汉 你要独自返回拉德里
It's not so easy. Caleb is all over me.
这不容易 凯勒一直缠着我
I don't need to know that.
我不用知道这些
Well, Caleb's not finding dug-up jewelry in his locker.
凯勒的柜子里又没有发现被挖出来的首饰
Whose earring did Ali find in my dad's couch?
我爸爸的沙发上到底是谁的耳环
One question at a time.
一个一个的解决
You're not gonna ask your mom
你还没问你妈妈
why she's suddenly defending Garrett?
她问什么突然间为加勒特辩护了
I mean, seriously, Spencer, what is that?
有没有搞错 斯宾塞 怎么回事
He probably told her it's time to lock Jenna up.
他也许告诉她是时候把詹娜关起来了
She was driving that night, guys. I remembered. Clearly.
那晚开车的人是她 我记起来了
Em, we believe you, okay?
艾米 我们相信你 好吗
But honestly, I don't think
但是说实话
that you remember anything clearly from that night.
我觉得你并不记得那晚到底发生了什么
When we picked you up you kept calling me "Arlene."
我们接你的时候 你一直叫我阿琳
Guys, she can see.
姐妹们 她能看见
She's probably on Mona's payroll.
也许是梦娜雇佣她的
Mona does not have any cash. They won't even let her have floss.
梦娜没有钱 她连牙线都不允许使用
Okay, let's just do this at lunch.
好吧 我们午餐时再讨论
I can't be late again.
我不能再迟到了