That's so mean!
真是太刻薄了
More wine, doctor?
再来点酒吗 医生
Are you trying to get me drunk, doctor?
你是要灌醉我吗 医生
The thought never occurred.
怎么可能
Because a while ago I thought you were chatting me up.
因为我刚还以为你在搭讪我
Where did I go wrong?
那我是什么时候露的馅
When you started asking about my patients.
你开始跟我打听我的病人
Well, I am one of Henry's oldest friends.
我是亨利的老朋友
Yeah, and he's one of my patients, so I can't talk about him.
而他是我的病人 我不能说他的事
Although he has told me about all his oldest friends. Which one are you?
当然他有跟我提过他的老朋友 你是其中哪位
A new one? OK, what about his father? He wasn't one of your patients.
新的那位 那他父亲呢 他不是你病人了吧
Wasn't he some sort of conspiracy nutter... theorist?
他是那种阴谋论疯子...阴谋论专家吗
You're only a nutter if you're wrong.
只有你错了才是疯了
And was he wrong?
那他说得对吗
I should think so.
我认为他是
But he got fixated on Baskerville, didn't he?
他念念不忘巴斯克维尔
With what they were doing in there.
执着于查明那里面到底在做什么
Couldn't Henry have gone the same way, started imagining a hound?
有没有可能亨利也一样 幻想出一条猎犬
Why do you think I'll talk about this?
为什么你觉得我会谈这些
Because I think you're worried about him and because I'm a doctor too.
因为我觉得你很担心他 因为我也是医生
And because I have another friend who might be having the same problem.
因为我另外一位朋友 他可能也有了同样的问题