影视片花
台词欣赏
What would you say
你觉得如何
if I told you that I figured out a super fun way for you
我告诉你我相处一个极好的办法
to prove your worth around here?
证明你的价值
I would say it's nighttime. Tell me tomorrow.
我会说现在该睡觉了 明天再说
That doesn't sound like a woman who wants to be taken seriously.
一个想得到尊重的女人可不会说这样的话
That sounds like a girl who wants to go out,
想出去饮酒作乐的小姑娘才会
get drunk, fall in bed with a man who doesn't love her,
而且还会随便跟人上床
come back here tomorrow and answer phones for the next 20 years
第二天回来 接下20年都接电话
or at least until the hard living' catches up to her
或者至少等到被生活压得喘不过气的时候
and Mode wouldn't dare let that grizzled face out from behind a cubicle.
时尚可不会让那张老态龙钟的脸从工作间探出来
I'm listening.
我听着
Wait here.
等等
Matt, I just had the best idea.
Matt 我有个好主意
For the magazine?
关于杂志
No, no, for you.
不 是你
Remember today when you brought all those pitches to Willie
记得吗 今天你把所有提议告诉Willie
and she shamed you in the worst way?
她却把你骂得一文不值
Yeah,thanks for reminding me.
谢谢你提醒我
Sorry, but come on. Can you blame her?
抱歉 但是说实话 你能怪她吗
You really don't know anything about fashion.
你真的对时尚一无所知
And as long as she thinks that you're only here because...
只要她还以为你在这是为了
well...that's not important.
唔 那不是关键
No, no, no, that sounds important.
不 不 听起来很关键
Only thinks I'm here because... because you want to be near betty.
以为我是为了 为了接近Betty
But relax. She only thinks that because everyone else does.
放心 她只是随大流才这么想
Everyone else does?
大家都这么想
Matt, Matt, Matt, Matt, Matt...
Matt Matt Matt Matt Matt
you haven't exactly been soaking up information,
最近你可没怎么打听消息啊
trying to prove that you actually belong here, have you?
这是你融入这里的证明
No, I gus not. But it's not that easy.Or is it?
的确没有 说来容易 做起来也容易吗