影视片花
台词赏析
Mizrahi's TV show, Cindy Crawford's skin care line.
Mizrahi的电视秀 Cindy Crawford的护肤品
Have I stepped into a time warp? Is... is this the '90s?
我现在是时空倒转 现在是90年代
Well, actually, you know those things are happening right now.
其实 这些都是当前在发生的
Don't give me these tired pitches to replace my canceled photo shoot.
别拿这些过时的东西来顶我被取消的拍摄
Now I know fashion's not really your thing,
我知道时尚这方面你不擅长
but you can at least try to fake it better.
可是你也好歹装得像点嘛
We're done. Get out.
我说完了 滚蛋
Ugh! Please tell me some good news. I'm not enjoying my day.
给我点好消息吧 我今天过得不好
You are now. I found Connor. Feel like a trip to Bermuda?
现在好了 我找到Connor了 想去百慕大么
You are going down there now?
你现在就要去
Well,what are you gonna do , march up to him and say Hey
那你打算干嘛 昂首挺胸过去跟他说嘿 Con hey,
Con, remember that money you stole from Mode?
还记得你从《时尚》偷的那笔钱吗
Hand it over.
交回给我吧
No, Marc. I'm gonna make him an offer.
不是 Marc 我是要跟他做交易
He can either come back to the U.S.with my armed bounty hunter
他要么就回美国来 被我的装备齐全的悬赏侦探押回国
and stand trial for his crimes or he can give me what's left of the money,
然后去坐牢 或者把剩下的钱还给我
and I can buy out Hartley and the Meades and... you know the drill.
买Hartley跟Meades的股份 反正你知道的
They're clearly trying to push me out of this company.
他们明显是想把我挤出公司
I can see it in their old droopy eyes. Are you gonna be able to do this?
看他们那下垂的老眼睛就知道 你能做得了吗
I mean you did have feelings for that man.
我是说 你喜欢过那男的
Whatever feelings I had, Marc, won't get in the way. I am no amateur.
不管我有多喜欢他 Marc 都不能挡我路 我不是小孩了