台词欣赏Okay, um, Matt. Is there another chair?
好吧 呃 Matt 还有多的椅子吗
Uh, oh, yeah. I asked for one for you.
有 我特意帮你要了个
Um, I guess that's all they had.
只剩这个了
A beanbag?
豆子袋
You all right down there?
你没事吧
Yep. I'm fine.
我没事
How is betty the editor of a fashion magazine?
Betty怎么会当上时尚杂志的编辑的
That would be like me being the editor of like a mechanic's magazine
就像我做个机械工程杂志的编辑
or you being the editor of a magazine.
又或者你像能做编辑
Ooh! Pick up your face.
抬起头来
Wait. You just totally slammed me.
等等 你刚刚根本就是在贬我
At least you were considered for the job.
起码你还把我跟编辑职位相提并论
Nobody around here even takes me seriously.
这儿的人压根都没把我当回事
Damn it. You just made me think about my life.
该死的 你又让我想起我的人生了
With the cotton club shoot dead,
由于棉花俱乐部的拍摄取消了
that means that there is an opening in this issue.
也就是说这期得找个新的主题了
So I'm gonna need...
所以我要
Wait, I'm sorry.
等等 不好意思
Did you say an opening in this issue?
你是说这期得找个新的主题
Uh, yes. That's what I said.
对 我刚刚就是这么说的
I will be taking pitches all day.
我今天得忙上一整天
So I need good ideas. But think cheap, okay?
我现在就要思路 不过开销要低
The budget is only gonna be about...
好吧 预算只有大概是
uh, Betty. Can you not text right now?
呃 Betty 不要发短信 好吗
Yeah. No,I'm sorry. It--it's business related.
对不起 这跟工作有关
See, I was shampooing this guy's hair this morning
今天早上我帮一个男的洗头
and he said he might have a story for us.
然后他可能会帮我们拿到点料
Well, it wasn't like a creepy shampoo.
不是那种见不得人的洗头
My sister has a hair salon and it was just busy,
我姐姐开了间理发店 然后很忙
so she needed my help. I'm her sister.
然后她要我帮忙 我又是她妹妹
What am I gonna say no?
我能说什么 我不想帮
Okay, stop. We're uncomfortable.
好了 够了 我都听着都不舒服
Okay, so come to me whenever you have your pitches.
如果你有什么好想法的话就跟我说
All right? Let's go.
好吧 闪人