Met a friend of yours? What?
我遇见了你的一位朋友 什么
Dr Frankland?
弗兰克兰博士
Right. Bob, yeah.
鲍勃啊 是啊
He seems pretty concerned about you.
他似乎很担心你
He's a worrier, bless him.
他就是爱操心 保佑他
He's been very kind to me since I came back.
我回来后他一直对我很好
He knew your father? Yeah.
他认识你父亲吗 对
But he works at Baskerville.
但他在巴斯克维尔工作
Didn't your dad have a problem with that?
你父亲不是对那里有意见吗
Well, mates are mates, aren't they?
可朋友到底是朋友 不是吗
I mean, look at you and John.
瞧瞧你和约翰
What about us?
我们怎么了
Well, I mean, he's a pretty straightforward bloke and you...
我是说 他是个挺坦率的人 而你...
Well, they agreed never to talk about work, Uncle Bob and my dad.
鲍勃叔叔和我爸爸说好不谈工作的事
Dewer's Hollow.
这里就是恶魔谷