Not if there were unexpected maintenance with his plane.
要是他的飞机出了意外故障,就坐不成了啊。
It would have to be a 141. Why's that?
一定要141机型,为什么。
On a 141, the pilot's up top...
141上,驾驶舱在顶部。
the first-class cabin's in the nose, so no one would walk through.
头等舱在前端,所以没人会过去。
But you'd have to buy out
你要买通。
the entire cabin and the first-class flight attendant.
整个机舱和头等舱的乘务员。
I bought the airline.
我把整家航空公司买下来了。
It seemed neater.
这样似乎方便点。
Well, looks like we have our 10 hours.
看来我们有了10小时了。
Ariadne? Terrific work, by the way.
阿里阿德涅?顺便说一句,做得好。
You know how to find me.
你知道怎么找我。
You know what you have to do.
你知道你要做什么。
You remember when you asked me to marry you?
还记得你向我求婚的时候吗?
Of course I do.
当然记得了。
You said you had a dream.
你说你做了个梦。
That we'd grow old together.
梦到我们一起变老。
And we can.
我们可以的。
You shouldn't be here.
你不该来。