Em, that was me calling you. Where have you been?
艾米 我在给你打电话呢 你去哪了
It's okay. If you told them the truth,
没事的 要是你跟他们说了实话
we'll figure something out.
我们会想办法解决的
No, I would never do that to you guys.
不 我永远不会那样对你们的
They called all three of us into the station.
他们把我们三个都叫去警局问话了
Where were you? We were so worried.
你去哪了 我们都担心死了
I didn't have my phone with me yesterday.
昨天我没带电话
And when I got home last night, the cops were waiting for me.
昨晚我一回到家 警察已经在等我了
But I told them everything that we agreed on.
但我都是照咱们说好的告诉他的
Everything.
所有的
Then why are you so upset?
那你为什么还这么紧张
Because if it wasn't for me,
如果不是因为我
we wouldn't be at the wrong place at the wrong time,
我们就不会在那个时候出现在那个地方了
and it could haunt us forever.
这件事会一直缠着我们的
Em, it's fine. Okay?
艾米 没事的 好吗
We've dealt with it.
我们已经解决这事了
I saw you guys at school yesterday,
昨天我在学校看到你们
and all I could think about was because of me--
我唯一想到的就是 因为我
No because of you, nothing. Okay?
没什么是因为你 啥事都没有 好吧
Nobody saw us,
没人看到我们
and if we just stick to our story, we are in the clear.
我们只要坚持之前的说法 就没事的
I remembered something... about that night.
我想起了一些那晚发生的事情