Could have been you behind this glass.
关进来的本来应该是你的
The cops were so close to pinning it on you.
警察都快定你罪了
I'm sorry I had to keep calling you like that.
很抱歉我不停打你电话
I know what you think of me...
我知道你怎么看我
But I swear to you, I didn't do it.
但我向你发誓 我是清白的
All of the evidence they have against me, it's bogus.
他们用来指控我的证据都是伪造的
You said that you would tell me the truth.
你说你会告诉我真相的
So what is it?
真相是什么
There's a lot you don't know, Spencer.
斯宾塞 很多事你并不知道
Some of it you don't want to know.
甚至有些你不愿知道
Do you think there's any chance
你觉得我还可能在这个镇上
I'm gonna get a fair trial in this town?
得到公平的审判吗
Everybody already thinks I'm guilty.
所有人都认为我有罪
I don't know anything about Maya,
玛雅的事我不清楚
but I may know who killed Alison.
但我可能知道是谁杀了艾莉森
I'm listening.
洗耳恭听
I need a lawyer, and your mom's one of the best in the state.
我需要个律师 而你妈妈是这州最棒的
No. I'm not going to help you.
不 我不会帮你的
You're not safe, Spencer, and your friends aren't either.
斯宾塞 你并不安全 你朋友也是
You're just trying to scare me.
你只是想吓唬我
It's not over! Do you hear me?
事情还没完呢 你听见了吗
I know who took the body!
我知道是谁挖走了尸体