手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 英剧学习 > 新福尔摩斯 > 正文

BBC迷你剧《新福尔摩斯》精讲第114期:搭讪当地人总是没错的

来源:可可英语 编辑:lily   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练

Sorry we couldn't do a double room for you boys.

抱歉不能给你们双人房
That's fine. We're not...There you go.
没事 我们不是...给
Ta. I'll just get your change. Ta.
谢啦 我找你钱 谢
There you go.
I couldn't help noticing, on the map of the moor, a skull and crossbones? That.
我注意到那片旷野的地图上 摆着骷髅头 那个啊
Pirates? No. The Great Grimpen Minefield, they call it.
海盗吗 不 叫格林盆大雷区
Right. It's not what you think. It's the Baskerville testing site.
这样 不是你想的那样 那是巴斯克维尔试验场
It's been going for 80-odd years. I'm not sure anyone really knows what's there any more.
有80多年了 我估计没人知道里面到底有什么
Explosives? Not just explosives.
炸弹吗 不止是炸弹
Break into that place and if you're lucky, you just get blown up, so they say.
他们说闯进那地方 被炸死算走运的了
In case you're planning a wee stroll. Ta. I'll remember.
免得你散步散到那边 谢啦 我会记得
Aye. No, that buggers up tourism a bit, so thank God for the demon hound.
嗯 对旅游业有所影响 多谢那条恶魔猎犬
Did you see that show? The documentary?
你看那节目了吗 那纪录片
Quite recently, yeah.
前不久看过
God bless Henry Knight and his monster from hell.
上帝保佑亨利·奈特和那怪物
Ever seen it? The hound?
见过吗 那猎犬
Me? No, no. Fletcher has. He runs the walks, the monster walks for the tourists, you know. He's seen it.
我吗 没有 弗莱彻见过 他会带游人参观 参观怪物出没的地方 他见过
That's handy for trade.
这生意不错
I'm just saying we've been rushed off our feet, Billy.
比利 我们真是要忙死了
Yeah, lots of monster hunters. It don't take much these days, one mention on Twitter and whoomph!
对 很多怪物猎人 费不了多大事 在推特上一发人就都来了
We're out of WKD.
我们没酒了
Right. What with the monster and the ruddy prison, I don't know how we sleep nights.
好 又是怪物又是监狱的 这我们怎么睡得着
Do you, Gary?
你呢 盖瑞
Like a baby.
睡得可死了
That's not true. He's a snorer. Hey, ssh.
说瞎话 他打呼噜
Is yours a snorer?
你家那位打呼噜不
Got any crisps? Yeah. No. All right? Right, take care. Bye.
有薯片不 行 保重 再见

重点单词   查看全部解释    
knight [nait]

想一想再看

n. 骑士,爵士,武士 vt. 授以爵位

 
stroll [strəul]

想一想再看

n. 闲逛,漫步
v. 闲逛,漫步

联想记忆
skull [skʌl]

想一想再看

n. 头骨,骷髅头
vt. 击打头部

 
collective [kə'lektiv]

想一想再看

adj. 集体的,共同的
n. 集体

联想记忆
documentary [.dɔkju'mentəri]

想一想再看

adj. 文献的
n. 纪录片

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。