How was the shrink?
跟心理医生谈的怎么样
It was fine.
还好啦
What do you guys talk about? Stuff.
你们聊了些什么 随便聊聊
Do you talk about us?
聊到我们俩的事吗
No. How can you not talk about us?
没有 怎么可以不提起我们的事呢
We're intimate.
我们都那么亲密了
We're what?
你说啥
Yeah, let's just forget that.
没啥 聊些别的吧
You just said the "I" Word.
你刚刚说了个关于"亲密"的词
You should get that.
你该接电话啦
I have never heard a guy say the "I" Word. Here.
我还没听过那种甜言蜜语呢 接吧
Well, you're saved. It's Spencer.
好吧 先放过你 斯宾塞打电话了
We have to talk about this pool thing for tomorrow.
我们明天再讨论这个问题
Hello? Is Miss Rivers available?
喂 里弗斯女士在吗
How'd you get my number?
你怎么拿到我号码的
I took a chance that Miss Rivers' emergency contact
里弗斯女士电话里的紧急联络人是
Harvey Marin might, in fact, be Hanna Marin.
哈维·玛琳 其实就是你吧
Is something wrong with Mona?
梦娜出了什么事吗
Other than the obvious?
这不是明摆的嘛
Is that brit humor? Because it's not funny.
你那是英式幽默吗 一点都不搞笑
I'm sorry, I have a very dry sense of humor.
抱歉 我没啥幽默感
Can you just cut to the chase?
你能直接说正题吗
Mona's making progress,
梦娜有些好转了
and her doctor thinks that your visits may be helping.
主治医生认为你的探望也许有利于她康复
What kind of progress?
怎么好转了
You should come by tomorrow and see for yourself.
你应该明天自己来瞧瞧
Hey. Everything okay?
没事吧
Spencer, I don't want to eat raw veggies
斯宾塞 如果我们要来场比基尼派对
if we're hanging out in bikinis all day.
我可不想拿凉拌生蔬当主食
But chips and salsa sounds great!
不过墨西哥玉米片配西红柿碎听起来不错
Uh, pardon? Bye, spencer.
你说啥 拜 斯宾塞
Good night.
晚安