Was it your idea? No, it was, uh...
是你的主意吗? 不,其实,呃。
It was Mal's, actually. This...
是玛尔的,这。
This one was hers.
这个是她的。
She would spin it in the dream and it would never topple.
她会在梦里转动它,而它永远不会停。
Just spin and spin.
一直转啊转啊。
Arthur told me she passed away.
亚瑟说她去世了。
How are the mazes coming along?
迷宫怎么样了?
Each level relates to the part of the subject's subconscious...
每一级都联系着我们想进入的。
that we are trying to access.
目标的潜意识。
So I'm making the bottom level a hospital,
所以我把最底层做成医院。
so Fischer will bring his father.
让费舍尔带出他父亲。
You know, I Actually, I have a question about this layout.
要知道,我...其实我对这布局有个疑问。
No, no, no. Don't show me specifics.
不,不,不,别告诉我细节。
Only the dreamer should know the layout.
只有梦主才能知道布局。
Why is that so important?
这很重要吗?
In case one of us brings in our projections.
以免我们有人带入了自己的投射。
We don't want them knowing the details of the maze.
我们不想让他们知道迷宫的细节。
You mean in case you bring Mal in.
你是说以免你带入了玛尔。