Rachel: Who is it?
是谁?
Intercom: Animal Control.
动物控制中心。
Rachel: See? I've even called Animal Control!
瞧,我甚至打给动物控制中心!
Ross: You called Animal Control?
你打给动物控制中心?
Rachel: Uhhuh... why... do you not like them?
怎么了?你不喜欢他们?
Ross: Marcel is an illegalexotic animal. I'm not allowed to have him in the city. If they find him, they'll take him away from me.
Marcel是非法的外来动物,我是非法饲养,万一被他们找到,他们就会带走它。
Rachel: Ookay, Well, now see, you never ever ever told us that...
你从来就没有告诉大家。
Ross: That's right, I.. because I didn't expect you were gonna invite them to the apartment!
没错,因为我没想到你会请他们来。
Rachel: Hi, thanks for coming.
谢谢你来。
Luisa: Somebody called about a monkey?
有人遗失猴子?
Rachel: Oh, y'know what? That was a complete misunderstanding!
对,这完全是个误会。
Ross: Yeah, we thought we had a monkey, but wewe didn't.
我以为我们有养猴子,但是我们没有。
Rachel: Turned out it was a hat.
结果是帽子。
Ross: Cat!
猫!
Rachel: Cat! What'm I saying? Cat!
猫!我刚说什么?猫!
Monica: Hi. We checked the third and fourth floor, noone's seen Marcel.
我们问过三楼和四楼,没人看见Marcel。
Luisa: Marcel?
Marcel?
Ross: My uncle Marcel.
我叔叔Marcel。
Phoebe: Oh, is that who the monkey's named after?
那猴子是以你叔叔命名?
Luisa: Oookay. Are you aware that possession of an illegal exotic is, uh, punishable by up to two years in prison and confiscation of the animal?
你知道持有非法外来动物,可判刑两年并没收动物?
Phoebe: Oh my God. You would put that poor little creature in jail?
天啊,你要这可怜的小东西关进监牢?
Monica: Pheebs, you remember how we talked about saying things quietly to yourself first?
Pheebs,你记得如何先对自己小声说吗?
Phoebe: Yes, but there isn't always time!
记得,但总不是时候。
Monica: Look. I'm sure there's some friendly way to reconcile this! Um, have a seat. First of all, we haven't been introduced, I'm Monica Geller.
我相信我们能以友善的处理方式,请坐,首先,我们还没自己介绍,我叫Monica。
Luisa: Oh my God, you are! And you're Rachel Green!
天啊,你是Monica。还有,你是Rachel吗?
Rachel: Yeah!
是!
Luisa: Luisa Gianetti! Lincoln High? I sat behind you guys in home room!
Luisa,Lincoln高中,我坐在你们后面。
Rachel: Luisa? Oh my God! Monica! It's Luisa!
Luisa,我的天啊,Monica,她是luisa!
Ross: I went there too!
我也去了那里!
Monica: The Luisa from home room!
是在后面那个Luisa?
Rachel: Yes!
没错!
Luisa: You have no idea who I am, do you.
你们根本不知道我是谁,对不?
Monica: No, none at all.
不,一点也不。
Rachel: None.
一点也没有。
Luisa: Well, maybe that's because you spent four years ignoring me. I mean, would it have been so hard to say "Morning, Luisa"? Or "Nice overalls"?
或许你们那四年,都在当我不存在。难道说“早安,luisa”或“好漂亮的连身裤”有那么困难吗?