干嘛?
Monica: Mr. Heckles, our friend lost a monkey. Have you seen it?
Heckles先生,我们朋友遗失了一只猴子,你看见了吗?
Mr. Heckles: I left a Belgian waffle out here, did you take it?
我放了威化饼在这儿,是不是你拿了?
Monica: No!
不!
Phoebe: Why would you leave your Belgian waffle in the hall?
你为什么把威化饼放在走廊?
Mr. Heckles: I wasn't ready for it.
我还不想吃。
Monica: A monkey. Have you seen a monkey?
一只猴子。你看见一只猴子了吗?
Mr. Heckles: Saw Regis Philbin once...
我见到过一次Regis Philbin……
Phoebe: Okay, thank you, Mr. Heckles.
谢谢你,Heckles先生。
Mr. Heckles: You owe me a waffle.
你们欠我威化饼。
Rachel: Okay, he's a, he's a black capuchian monkey with a white face ...with, with Russian dressing and, and pickles on the side. Okay. Thanks.
他是一只白脸的黑卷尾猴……加俄国酱外加腌黄瓜。好,谢谢!
Ross: Hey. How did, uh, how did it go today?
今天过得如何?
Rachel: Great! It went great. Really great. Hey, is that wine?
很好啊,很好啊,真的很不错.那是酒吗?
Ross: Yeah. You, uh, you want some?
是的,想喝吗?
Rachel: Oh, I would love some. But you know what? You know what? Let's not drink it here. I'm feeling kinda crazy. You wanna go to Newark?
可是我们别在这儿喝,我感觉有点疯狂,我们去纽华克好吗?
Ross: Uh, okay, yeah, we could do that, but before we head off to the murder capital of the NorthEast, I was, uh, kinda wanting to run something by you.You know how we were, uh, you know, talking before about, uh, relationships and stuff? Well.
当然可以去,前往这东北犯罪首府之前。我有些话想说。你知道,我们曾谈过……感情的问题。
Rachel: Oh God, Ross, I cannot do this.
Ross,我受不了了!
Ross: Okay, quick and painful.
你回绝得倒是很快嘛。
Rachel: Oh God... Okay. Alright. Alright. Okay. Ross, please don't hate me.
哦,上帝啊!好吧,好吧。Ross,别恨我。
Ross: Oh, what? Whatwhat?
到底是什么?
Rachel: Y'know Marcel?
Marcel它……
Ross: ...Yeah?
嗯?
Rachel: Well, I kind of... I kind of lost him.
我把它……弄丢了
Ross: I I I ca I can't believe this. I mean, all I asked you to do was keep him in the apartment.
我真不敢相信,我只是麻烦你别让它跑出去。
Rachel: I know, I know, I'm sorry
我知道,我知道,对不起。
Ross: No, y'know what, I guess it's partially my fault. Y'know, I shouldn't've, uh, asked you to start off with a monkey. I should've started you off with like a pen or a pencil.
不,我该负一半的责任。我不该叫你照顾猴子,应该叫你照顾笔才对。
Rachel: Ross, I'm doing everything that I can, I've got everybody looking for him, and I, Oh! Who is it?
Ross,我已尽最大的努力,我已叫大家分头去找。是谁?