Did you read this?
你看了吗
Apparently Maya found some things that belonged to Alison.
看来玛雅发现了艾莉森的遗物
No, no. She-- she gave everything to Jason.
不可能 她把所有东西都留给了杰森
Well, actually, they think she may have kept something,
但他们认为她也许还留下了一些东西
something that connected Garrett to Alison's murder.
将加勒特和杀害艾莉森的凶手联系起来
That doesn't make sense. She would have told Emily.
不会吧 要这样她肯定会告诉艾米丽
Well, maybe that's what she was on her way to do,
也许这就是她的行为方式吧
but Garrett found her first.
但加勒特先发现了她的尸体
Do you know what this weekend is?
知道这周末是什么日子吗
How could I forget?
怎么会忘记呢
Labor Day is the anniversary of Alison's death.
劳动节就是艾莉森的忌日
Or...
还有
I was about to start a teaching job,
我要开始新的教学工作了
and you thought you might like to teach...
你说你也想当老师
was that true, or were you just hitting on me?
是真的吗 还是你在跟我调情
Did you really play B26, or were you just hitting on me?
那你当时点了那首歌 是不是在跟我调情
Can we make this... our anniversary
可以把这个日子作为我们的纪念日吗
instead of hers?
而不是她的忌日
Meet me tomorrow night at the Rosewood Grille.
明晚在栅格咖啡厅等我
I will be the guy at the bar reading Ulysses.
我会在吧台念《尤利西斯》给你听
You still haven't finished that book?
还没看完呀
No one has.
早呢