Can you die of happiness?
有人因快乐而死吗?
He was ignorant of my being in town in the spring.
春天时他感觉不到我的存在
How did he account for it? - He thought me indifferent.
他有什麽藉口? - 他以为我很冷淡
Unfathomable. - No doubt poisoned by his sister.
真难以理解 - 无疑是被他妹妹洗脑
Bravo. That's the most unforgiving speech you've ever made.
好耶 这是妳说过最毒的话了
Oh, Lizzie, if I could but see you so happy.
伊莉莎白 我好希望也能看到妳这麽快乐
If there was such a man for you.
真希望妳能找到适合妳的人
Perhaps Mr Collins has a cousin.
也许柯林斯先生有什麽表亲
What is that? - What?
什麽声音? - 什麽?
Maybe he's changed his mind.
也许他改变主意了
Coming!
来了
Yes.
什麽事?
Lady Catherine.
凯萨琳夫人?
The rest of your offspring, I presume?
我猜这些是你女儿吧?
All but one. The youngest has been lately married, your Ladyship.
少了一位 最年轻的最近出嫁了,夫人
My eldest was proposed to only this afternoon.
而我大女儿今天下午刚接受求婚
You have a very small garden. - Could I offer you a cup of tea?
你们的花园很小 - 需要喝杯茶吗?
Absolutely not. I need to speak to Miss Elizabeth Bennet alone.
绝对不要 我要单独和伊莉莎白小姐谈谈
As a matter of urgency.
这是紧急事件?