We have people who can get into this.
我们可以找人破解你的手机
I tested that theory for you.
我早就试过了
I let Sherlock Holmes try it for six months.
我给了夏洛克·福尔摩斯六个月时间
Sherlock, dear, tell him what you found when you x-rayed my camera phone.
亲爱的夏洛克 告诉他你扫描我手机时发现了什么
There are four additional units wired inside the casing, I suspect containing acid or a small amount of explosive.
手机壳下面装了四个零件 我猜是含酸物质或微型炸药
Any attempt to open the casing will burn the hard drive.
如果有人试图打开手机壳 硬盘就会销毁
Explosive. It's more me.
是炸药 更符合我性格
Some data is always recoverable.
有些数据是可恢复的
Take that risk.
你可以试试
You have a passcode to open this.
解锁需要密码
I deeply regret to say, we have people who can extract it from you.
很遗憾地告诉你 我们可以把密码逼问出来
Sherlock?
夏洛克
There will be two passcodes one to open the phone, one to burn the drive.
有两组密码 一个可以解锁 一个会烧掉驱动
Even under duress, you can't know which one she's giving you and there would be no point in second attempt.
就算威胁她 也不知道她给的是哪一个 而机会只有一次
He's good, isn't he? I should have him on a leash. In fact, I might.
他真是厉害 我真该好好调教他 值得一试
We destroy this, then. No-one has the information.
那我们就毁了它 谁也别想得到里面的信息
Fine, good idea. Unless there are lives of British citizens depending on the information you burn.
行 好注意 不过你要毁掉的这信息可是这关系着英国人民的生死
Are there?
是嘛
Telling you would be playing fair. I'm not playing any more.
告诉你是为你好 我不想再玩游戏了
A list of my requests, find some ideas about my protection once they're granted.
这是我的要求 还要对我进行绝对安全的保护措施
I'd say it wouldn't blow much of a hole in the wealth of a nation, but then I'd be lying.
要说这花不了国家多少钱那是假的
I imagine you'd like to sleep on it.
你可能需要时间考虑一下
Thank you, yes.
谢谢 没错
Too bad. Off you pop and talk to people.
真可惜 你可以去着手办这件事了