The damsel in distress.In the end, are you really so obvious?
身陷困境的少女 到头来 你的观察力还这么敏锐吗
Because this was textbook. The promise of love, the pain of loss, the joy of redemption.
因为这不是明摆着的吗 爱的承诺 失去的痛苦 挽回的快乐
Then give him a puzzle and watch him dance.
然后再给他个谜题 看他尽情发挥
Don't be absurd!
别胡说了
Absurd? How quickly did you decipher that email for her?
胡说 帮她破解那封邮件你用了多久
Was it the full minute? Or were you reallyeagerto impress?
一分钟吗 还是你就这么想表现一下
I think it was less than five seconds.
我看不到5秒钟
I drove you into her path. I'm sorry, I didn't know.
是我让你着了她的道 对不起 我没有想到
Mr Holmes, I think we need to talk.
福尔摩斯先生 看来我们得谈谈
So do I, there are a number of aspects I'm still not clear on.
我也觉得 还有很多事我不太清楚
Not you, Junior, you're done now.
不是你 小阿福 没你的事了
There's more, loads more.
还有很多 非常多
On this phone I've got secrets, pictures and scandals that could topple your whole world.
这手机里存着秘密 照片 还有能让你一败涂地的丑闻
You have no idea how much havoc I cancauseand exactly one way to stop me.
你无法想象我能造成多大的破坏 你也不知道如何阻止我
Unless you want to tell your masters that your biggest security leak is your own little brother.
除非你想告诉你的上司 你最大的安全漏洞就是你弟弟
vt. 使成为,提供,报答,着色; 执行,实施