The Coventry conundrum. What do you think of my solution? The flight of the dead.
考文垂难题 你觉得我的解决方法如何 死者航班
Plane blows up midair, mission accomplished for the terrorists, hundreds of casualties, but nobody dies.
飞机在半空中爆炸 恐怖分子达到了目的 伤亡数上百 但没人死亡
Neat, don't you think? You've been stumbling around the fringes of this one for ages.
很干净吧 你觉得呢 其实你很早就接触到事情的真相了
Or were you too bored to notice the pattern?
还是说你觉得太无聊 而忽略了其中的规律
They wouldn't let us see Granddad when he was dead.
爷爷去世时他们不让我们去看他
She's not my real aunt—I know human ash.
她不是我姑姑 我分辨得出人的骨灰
We ran a similar project with the Germans a while back, though I believe one of our passengers didn't make the flight.
我们之前和德国人有过类似的合作 而其中一位乘客没有赶上飞机
But that's the deceased for you...late, in every sense of the word.
就是你的那件案子的死者 无论如何 太迟了
How is the plane going to fly? Oh, of course, unmanned aircraft, hardly new.
飞机要怎么飞 当然了 无人驾驶 老把戏了
It doesn't fly. It will never fly. This entire project is cancelled.
它不会起飞 永远不会 整个计划都被取消了
The terrorist cells have been informed that we know about the bomb.
恐怖组织得知了我们知道炸弹的事
We can't fool them now. We've lost everything.
现在骗不了他们了 我们输得一败涂地
One fragment of one email, and months and years of planning—finished.
一封邮件中的一小段话 成年累月的计划 结束了
Your MOD man.
你国防部的手下
That's all it takes.
老鼠屎坏了一锅粥
One lonely, naive man, desperate to show off, and a woman clever enough to make him feel special.
一个孤独幼稚的男人 总想显摆自己和一个聪明到让他自以为很特别的女人
You should screen your defence people more carefully.
你们国防部选人时应该更谨慎点
I'm not talking about the MOD man, Sherlock, I'm talking about you!
我没在说那个国防部的人 夏洛克 我说的是你