Excuse me.
失陪
Most extraordinary.
真是的
We were going to walk in and she was going to say, "Sit down."
我们走进去时 她本来要说坐下的
So, I feel...
我觉得…
Oh, it's a disaster, isn't it?
真凄惨,是吧?
It's been...
当时…
Miss Bennet. - Mr Bingley.
班奈特小姐 - 宾利先生
I'll just go in and I'll just say it.
我只要进去并且开口
Yes, exactly.
是的,没错
I'm glad that's over. Now we can meet as indifferent acquaintances.
很高兴都结束了 现在见面可以像普通朋友
Oh, yes.
是啊
You cannot think me so weak as to be in danger now.
不要以为我那麽软弱 现在还会有什麽危险
You are in great danger of making him as much in love with you as ever.
我想妳有极大的危险 因为他还非常爱妳
I'm sorry he came with Mr Darcy. - Don't say that.
很可惜他是跟达西先生一起来 - 别那麽说
Why ever not?
为什麽?
Jane.
珍
I've been so blind. - What do you mean?
我太盲目 - 是什麽意思?
Look, it's him. He's back. He's come again.
快看,是他,他又回来了
I know this is all very untoward,
我知道这很不适当
but I would like to request the privilege of speaking to Miss Bennet.
但我希望和班奈特小姐谈谈
Alone.
单独地谈