施行邦德航空计划 已经决定了 跟考文垂那边核实一下
Coventry. I've never been. Is it nice?
考文垂 我从没去过 那里怎么样
Where's John?
约翰呢
He went out, a couple of hours ago.
他出去了 出去了几小时了
I was just talking to him.
我就是在和他说话
I was just talking to him. What's Coventry got to do with anything?
他说了你会这样 这件事和考文垂有什么关系
It's a story, probably not true—in the Second World War,
这只是个说法 不知是真是假 在二战期间
the allies knew Coventry was going to get bombed, because they'd broken the German code,
盟军知道考文垂会被德军轰炸 因为他们破解了德军的密码
but didn't want the Germans to know that they've broken the code. so they let it happen anyway.
但他们不想让德国知道他们破了密码 所以他们就任其被轰炸了
Have you ever had anyone?
你有和谁亲密接触过吗
I'm sorry?
你说什么
And when I say had, I'm being indelicate.
我说的接触可是下流含义哦
I don't understand.
我不懂
I'll be delicate then. Let's have dinner.
那我婉转点吧 一起吃晚饭吧
Why? You might be hungry. I'm not. Good.
为什么 你饿了 我不饿 很好
Why would I...want to have dinner...If I wasn't hungry?
我为什么想要吃晚饭 既然我不饿..
Mr Holmes, if it was the end of the world, if this was the very last night...Would you have dinner with me?
福尔摩斯先生 如果这是世界末日 如果这是毁灭前的最后一晚 你会和我一起吃晚饭吗..
Sherlock? Too late.
夏洛克 太迟了
That's not the end of the world, that's Mrs Hudson.
这不是世界末日 而是赫德森太太
Sherlock, this man was at the door, is the bell still not working? He shot it.
夏洛克 有个男人来了 门铃不会坏了吧 他打坏了
Have you come to take me away again?
你又是来带走我的吗
Yes, Mr Holmes.
是的 福尔摩斯先生
I declined.
那我拒绝
I don't think you do.
我觉得你不会拒绝