You know, I don't wanna overwork the machine, so.
我不想让机器超负荷工作,所以。
Okay. I knew it was a long shot.
好吧,我就知道这没有希望。
I just wanted Cal to see how much his father loves him.
我就想让Cal看看他爸爸有多爱他。
I thought you would understand.
我想你能理解。
You know how fathers always trying to express.
你知道父亲总是希望表达。
their love and appreciation for their sons.
对儿子的爱和欣赏。
Earl, wait. Earl.
等等。
Touch. Touch. Touch.
碰,碰,碰。
I've got an idea.
我有了个主意。
Happy birthday, son.
生日快乐,儿子。
Dad?
爸爸?
This is your day. Go have fun.
这是你的日子,去玩吧。
I love you guys. You're awesome. I love you too, son.
我爱你们,你们太伟大了,我也爱你,儿子。
Have a good time, baby. lce cream!
好好玩,孩子,冰激凌!
Yeah! Cool.
耶,酷。
Strawberry's my favorite.
草莓是我的最爱。
Come on, Dad.
来啊,爸爸。
I don't know, Cal.
我不清楚,Cal。
This doesn't look safe!
这看起来不安全。
I love you, son.
我爱你,儿子。
I know, Dad. You tell me every day.
我知道,爸爸,你每天都在说。
Flint, this is amazing.
Flint,太惊人了。
And designing the ice cream to accumulate into scoops.
把冰激凌设计堆进勺子里。
l don't know how you're gonna top this.
我不知道你怎能如此有创意。
Maybe with hot fudge.
或许是热糖的作用。