Jellybeans!
软心豆粒糖!
BLT. Doughnuts.
三味三明治,炸面包圈。
Awesome.
太惊人了。
Pie.
派。
Gummi bears.
橡胶熊。
Fish. Crème br?lée!
鱼,焦糖奶油布丁。
A pizza stuffed inside a turkey.
塞有油炸火鸡。
the whole thing deep-fried and dipped in chocolate.
火鸡还要蘸满巧克力的披萨。
It's me, the mayor.
是我,镇长。
You look different.
你看起来不一样了。
Did you get a new haircut?
你换了新发型?
Yes, I did. Thank you for noticing.
是啊,谢谢关心。
I love you. Thanks, Dad. I love you.
我爱你,谢谢爸爸,我也爱你。
I love you. Thanks, Dad. I love you.
我爱你,谢谢爸爸,我也爱你。
I love spending time with you, Dad.
我爱与你在一起,爸爸。
Hey, Dad, I'm headed back to the lab.
嘿,老爸,我要回实验室了。
lf you wanna come, I could show you how I make the food.
你想来的话 我可以给你看看我是怎么制造食物的。
No, thanks.
不,谢了。
That techno-food, it's too complicated for an old fisherman.
科技研究食品,对一个老渔农来说太复杂了。
Got it.
知道了。
Could still use your help around here, though, you know.
能否继续在这儿帮忙,尽管,你知道。
I'm working with the mayor now, Dad.
我与镇长一起工作了,老爸。
I mean, the town's grand reopening is in, like, a week.
我的意思是,镇子,好像,一周内就会重开。
Right. Got it.
行,知道了。
Flint Lockwood? Flint Lockwood?Yeah?
Flint Lockwood,是我。
It's my son Cal's birthday tomorrow.
明天是我儿子Cal的生日。
and I was just wondering if you could make it rain something special.
我想知道你可否下点特殊的东西。