Those cheeseburgers were only the beginning.
这些芝士汉堡包仅仅是开始。
because a breakfast system is on its way to Swallow Falls.
因为早餐正在来Swallow Falls的路上。
My forecast?
我的预报?
Sunny side up.
晴天,准备好迎接美食吧。
Yeah. Yeah.
耶!耶!
Flint, my boy. Can you do lunch? Flint,
我的孩子,你还能做午饭吗?
You keep making it rain the snackadoos.
你接着下snackadoos(类似于杂烩)雨。
weathergirl provides free advertising.
天气女郎会接着为我们做免费广告。
l have taken out a very high-interest loan.
我为了把这个无名小镇变为旅游食品托邦。
to convert this Podunk town into a tourist food-topia.
而借了高利贷。
All you have to do is make it rain food three meals a day.
你需要做的就是为了可预见的未来。
every day for the foreseeable future.
每天下一日三餐。
and in 30 days we hold a grand reopening of the island.
30天内我们会把这个岛作为。
as a must-see cruise destination.
巡游必看地点而重开。
And everyone, everywhere.
每个人,每个地方。
is going to love your invention.
都会爱上你的发明。
Do you think so?
你这么想?
I know so.
我知道会这样。
Now that's what I call poultry in motion.
这就是我说的,美食从天降。
Mr. Lockwood, may I please have waffles?
Lockwood先生 我可以要华夫饼干吗?
Falafels? -Jellybeans.
色拉三明治?软心豆粒糖。
Avocado. Coming right up.
鳄梨 ,马上就好。
Not a problem with Flint Lockwood's latest invention, the Outtasighter.
有了Flint Lockwood最新的发明就不成问题 抛食机,Leftovers? 吃剩的怎么办?
so-named because it catapults uneaten food out of sight.
把没有吃掉的的食品投出视野而得名。
and therefore, out of mind.
同时,也把吃剩的食物抛之脑后了。