It's not working.
密码没用
No, because it's a duplicate I had made into which you just entered the numbers 1058.
当然 因为这只是我做的复制品 好让我知道你输入了什么密码 是1058
I assumed you'd choose something more specific than that, but thanks, anyway.
我本以为你会选择 更有意义的密码 不过还是谢了
I told you that camera-phone was my life. I know when it's in my hand.
我也说过那部手机是我的生命 是不是真的我一摸就知道
Oh, you're rather good.
你真厉害
You're not so bad.
你也不赖
Hamish. John Hamish Watson, just if you were looking for baby names.
哈米什 约翰·哈米什·华生不错 作为孩子名字的话
There was a man, an MOD official and I knew what he liked.
有个男人 一个国防部的官员 我知道他的癖好
One of the things he liked was showing off.
他就是喜欢炫耀
He told me this email was going to save the world.
他告诉我说 这封邮件可以拯救世界
He didn't know it but I photographed it. He was a bit tied up at the time.
他不知道我拍了下来 他当时有点脱不开身
It's a bit small on that screen, can you read it?
屏幕上看有点小 你能看清楚吗
Yes. Code, obviously.
能 显然是密码
I had one of the country's best cryptographers take a look, though he was mostly upside down, as I recall.
我让英国最厉害的解码专家看了看 他也被搞得一头雾水
Couldn't figure it out.
解不开
What can you do, Mr Holmes?
你有办法吗 福尔摩斯先生
Go on, impress a girl.
来吧 露一手给姑娘看看