What's going on? Jeez, what the hell is happening?
怎么了 卧槽 这究竟是怎么了
Mrs Hudson has been attacked by an American, I'm restoring balance to the universe.
赫德森太太被个美国人打了 我是在声张正义
Mrs Hudson, my God, are you all right? Jesus, what have they done to you?
赫德森太太 老天啊 你没事吧 他们对你做了什么
Oh, I'm just being so silly.
我真是太蠢了
Take her downstairs and look after her.
把她带到楼下去 照看好她
It's all right, I'll have a look at that.
没事了 我来给你看看
I'm fine, I'm fine.
我没事
Are you going to tell me what's going on?
你到底要不要告诉我是怎么回事
I expect so, now go.
当然了 快去
Lestrade? We've had a break-in at Baker Street. Send your least irritating officers and an ambulance.
雷斯垂德 有人非法闯入我们贝克街的公寓 把你手下最不讨人厌的警官派来 再叫辆救护车
Oh, no, no, no, we're fine. No, it's the burglar, he's got himself rather badly injured.
不不不 我们没事 是那个闯入者 他把自己弄伤了
Oh, a few broken ribs, fractured skull, suspected punctured lung...He fell out of a window.
断了几根肋骨 脑震荡 还可能伤了肺 他从窗子摔下去了
Oh, it stings. Oh, that was right on my bins.
真疼 摔在了我的垃圾桶上
And exactly how many times did he fall out the window?
他到底摔下来了几次
It's all a bit of a blur, Detective Inspector. I lost count.
我记不清了 警长大人 没数
She'll have to sleep upstairs in our flat tonight, we need to look after her.
她今晚得睡在楼上我们房间 我们得照顾她
No...She's fine.
不 她没事
No, she's not, look at her. She's got to take some time away from Baker Street.
不 她有事 看看她 她得搬离贝克街几天
She can stay with her sister, doctor's orders.
她可以去她姐姐家住 这是医嘱
Don't be absurd.
别傻了
She's in shock, for God's sake, and all over some stupid camera-phone—where is it anyway?
老天爷 她受惊了 都是因为那天煞的摄像手机 手机到底在哪儿啊
Safest place I know.
我知道的最安全的地方
You left it in the pocket of your second best dressing gown, you clot!
你把手机放在你第二好的 睡衣袍子口袋里了 你个呆子
I managed to sneak it out when they thought I was having a cry.
他们以为我被吓哭的时候 我想办法拿了出来
Thank you. Shame on you, John Watson.
谢谢 你真丢脸 约翰·华生
Shame on me?
我咋丢脸了
Mrs Hudson leave Baker Street? England would fall.
赫德森太太怎么能离开贝克街 不然英国可要沦陷了