Customer: Excuse me ,we had two chef salad.
请问,我们点了两份主沙拉。
Ursula: Oh ,and how were they?
哦,觉得怎么样?
Customer: No,we haven't had them yet ,we are still hoping to have them.
不,我们到现在还没吃到呢,我们只是希望吃那个。
Ursula: Okay
好的。
Phoebe: Hey.
嗨。
Ursula: Oh!
哦!
Phoebe: Um you, you got a minute.
你有时间吗?
Ursula: Um, yeah, I'm just... working.
有,我只是在工作。
Phoebe: So.
那么。
Ursula: Uhhuh.
哦。
Phoebe: Um, oh, I got you a birthday present.
我为你买了生日礼物。
Ursula: Oh, wow! You remembered! Oh! It's a Judy Jetson thermos!
你记得,是 Judy Jetson热水瓶。
Phoebe: Right, like the kind you...
对,像你……
Ursula: Right.Oh, I got something for you, too.
对,我也有东西送你。
Phoebe: How'd you know I was coming?
你怎么知道我会来?
Ursula: Um, yeah, um, twin thing.
我们是双胞胎嘛。
Phoebe: I can't believe you did this.
我不敢相信你会这么做。
Phoebe: I can't believe you... did this.
我不敢相信你会这么做!
Phoebe: So... What's the deal with umm, you and Joey?
那么,你和Joey怎么样了?
Ursula: Oh, right. He is so great. But that's over.
他人很好,但我们结束了。
Phoebe: Does he know?
他知道吗?
Ursula: Who?
谁?
Phoebe: Joey. You know, um, he's really nutsy about you.
Joey,他对你着迷不已。
Ursula: He is? Why?
是吗?为什么?
Phoebe: You got me.
你把我问倒了。
Ursula: Right.
没错。
Ursula: Excuse me. Doesn't this come with a side salad?
抱歉,这道菜不是有沙拉吗?
Phoebe: So, um, are you gonna call him?
你会打电话给他吗?
Ursula: What? Do you think he likes me?
什么?你认为他喜欢我。
Phoebe: No, Joey.
不,Joey。
Ursula: Oh. No, no, he is so smart. He'll figure it out. Do you want some chicken?
不,他很聪明,他会了解的, 想吃鸡肉吗?
Phoebe: No. No food with a face.
不,我不吃有脸的东西。
Ursula: You have not changed!
你还是没变!
Phoebe: Yeah, you too.
你也一样。
Ursula: Thanks.Excuse me? My side salad? Service here is horrible, now I know what people mean.
谢谢,打扰一下,我的沙拉怎么还没上呢?这里的服务很差,现在我明白顾客的意思了。