Why don't you give us another five minutes?
再给我们五分钟怎么样?
Five minutes?
就五分钟?
What? We were talking for, like, at least an hour.
什么,我们谈了最少得有一小时了。
In a dream, your mind functions more quickly...
在梦里,大脑的运行要迅速得多。
therefore time seems to feel more slow.
所以时间似乎变慢了。
Five minutes in the real world gives you an hour in the dream.
现实的五分钟等于梦中的一小时。
Why don't you see what you can get up to in five minutes?
何不看看你用五分钟能做出什么来?
You've got the basic layout. Bookstore, caf ?
基本的布局已经出来了,书店,咖啡馆。
Almost everything else is here too.
别的东西也基本都在了。
Who are the people? Projections of my subconscious.
这些人是谁?我潜意识中的投射人物。
Yours? Yes.
你的?是的。
Remember, you are the dreamer. You build this world.
记住,你是梦主,这世界是你建造的。
I am the subject. My mind populates it.
我是目标,这里由我的心理操控。
You can literally talk to my subconscious.
你可以同我的潜意识交谈。
That's one of the ways we extract information from the subject.
这是我们从目标那里盗取信息的途径之一。
How else do you do it?
还有什么别的方法?
By creating something secure, like a bank vault or a jail.
建造一个安全地,比如银行保险库或监狱。
The mind automatically fills it with information it's trying to protect.
大脑会自动把想保护的信息放到那里。
You understand? Then you break in and steal it?
明白吗?之后你就闯入并偷走它?
Well...
这个嘛。
I guess I thought that the dream space would be all about the visual...
我以为梦境只是视觉的东西。
but it's more about the feel of it.
但更重要的是它的感觉。
My question is what happens when you start
我想问要是违反这里的物理规律。
messing with the physics of it all?
会怎么样?