How's the hip?
髋关节怎样了
Oh, it's atrocious, but thanks for asking.
糟透了 谢谢关心
I've seen much worse, but then I do post-mortems. Oh, God, sorry.
我见过更糟的 不过之后给我解剖了 瞧我说的 抱歉
Don't make jokes, Molly.
别说笑话 茉莉
No, sorry. Here you are.
知道 抱歉 给你
Thank you. I wasn't expecting to see you. I thought you were in Dorset for Christmas?
谢谢 没想到你也在 我以为你会在多塞特郡过圣诞
The first thing in the morning, me and the wife, back together, sorted.
今天一大早 我和我妻子就和好了
No, she's sleeping with a PE teacher.
瞎说 她跟一位体育老师上床了
And John, I hear you're off to your sister's? Is that right? Yeah.
约翰 我听说你要去你姐姐家吧 对
Sherlock was complaining. Saying.
夏洛克抱怨过 错 是说过
First time ever, she's cleaned up her act, off the booze. Nope.
有史以来她头一回洗心革面 决定戒酒 才怪
Shut up, Sherlock!
闭嘴 夏洛克
I see you've got a new boyfriend, Molly. You're serious about him.
看来你找了个新男友 茉莉 你对他很认真
Sorry, what?
你说什么
You're seeing him tonight, giving him a gift.
你准备今晚见他 送他礼物
Take a day off. Shut up. Have a drink.
消停一天行吗 住口 喝你的酒
Oh, come on. Surely you all see the present on the top of the bag.
你们别扫兴 你们肯定也看到袋子最上面那份礼物了
Perfectly wrapped with a bow. The others are slapdash. It's for someone special.
包装精美 还系着蝴蝶结 其余的包装马虎 绝对是给特别的人
The shade of red echoes her lipstick, either an unconscious association, or one she's deliberately trying to encourage.
红色包装纸和口红颜色一致 也许是无意挑的 也许是有意用它暗示对方
Either way, Miss Hooper has love on her mind.
不管怎样 霍普小姐坠入爱河了
That she's serious about him is clear from the fact she's giving him a gift at all.
显然她非常在乎他 从她送给他的礼物可见一斑
That suggests long-time hopes asolutely for long.
显然这表明她对这段关系渴望已久
That she's seeing him tonight is evident from her make-up and what she is wearing.
从她的妆容和打扮可见她今晚一定会去见他
Obviously trying to compensate for the size of her mouth and breasts.
显然是想弥补自己嘴唇和胸部的不丰满
You always say such horrible things. Every time. Always. Always.
你总是这样出口伤人 每次都是 一而再再而三
I am sorry. Forgive me. I am sorry. Forgive me.
对不起 原谅我 圣诞快乐 茉莉·霍普