My machine works.
我的机器工作了。
It really works!
它确实工作了!
Your machine?
你的机器?
ls that what that rocket was?
那个火箭就是机器?
Do you like it?
你喜欢它吗?
I love it!
我爱它!
This is just amazing. Look at this.
太惊人了,看看这个。
This is the greatest weather phenomenon in history.
这是历史上最棒的天气现象。
Hey, aren't you a weathergirl?
嘿,你不是个气象女郎吗?
Manny, get your camera.
Manny,拿起你的摄像机。
This just in: Our humiliated weather intern is apparently back for more.
这是我们蒙羞的天气预报实习生,带着更多的东西回来了。
Thanks, Patrick. Okay, everybody, you are not gonna believe this one.
谢谢,Patrick,大家好,你们不会相信。
but I am standing in the middle of a burger rain.
但我正在一场碎肉夹饼雨的中间。
You may have seen a meteor shower.
你们可能看过阵雨。
but you've never seen a shower meatier than this.
但是你们从未看过像这样的阵雨。
For a town stuck eating sardines, this is totally manna from heaven.
作为一个一直以沙丁鱼为主食的小镇,这完全是天堂的恩赐。
This tastes significantly better than sardines.
这尝起来可比沙丁鱼好多了。
This is going to be big.
这可是件大事。
This food weather was created intentionally.
食物天气被后庭杂交补锅匠。
by meek-ish backyard tinkerer Flint Lockwood.
给有意创造出来了。
Hi.
你好。
Flint Lockwood? Flint Lockwood?You're under arrest for ruining Sardine Land.
因为毁坏Sardine Land 你被捕了。
Flint, those burgers were awesome.
Flint,这些馅饼太惊人了。
The producer called and he was like, ''Everybody loves that food weather.''
制片人刚刚打电话过来说 “所有人都喜欢食物天气”。
This could be bigger than Sardine Land.
这个会比沙丁鱼大陆更大的。
Food weather. What?
食物天气,什么?
Can you make it rain food again? No.
你能再下一场食物雨吗?不。
I don't know if l--You're gonna do it again?
我不知道我是否 - 你要再来一遍?
You gotta be kidding.
你肯定是开玩笑。